Creating a Football Account
- One Football Account should be created per family, family records are linked within the football account
- You can create a Football Account during your initial registration* (New Participants would use this pathway)
- Football Accounts can be created using an Email Address and Password combination, the first name and last name listed on the football account should be the primary account holders details
- Your Football Account can also be created using your social account (Facebook or Gmail) *
What is required to complete the Football Account process (Email)?
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address (make sure you have access to this email, as a verification code is required to proceed)
What is required to complete the Football Account process (Social Account)?
- Facebook Login details
- Gmail Login
** If you are already logged in to your social account you may automatically create an account by selecting Social account**
* Football Account – One account should be used per family
*Social Accounts – If you have created a Football Account using 'Gmail' or 'Facebook' you will need to continue using this process when managing your future registrations. A 'Forgot Password' DOES NOT work for social accounts
*Email Address – Please use an email address you can access right away; a verification code is required to finalise the creation of your account.