Login to Organisation > Menu: Registration> Signup Form Management> Add/Edit Registration Form
Sign up forms provide organisations with the ability to receive payments and process registrations online. Details of the Form Fields are available in the attachment provided.
- The general settings will have locked fields which will be set in the template created by FFA. Organisations are to add the pre-created disclaimer in this section.
- Payment setting are to be set in this section of the Signup form, Organisations will need to decide if they are accepting offline paymentsfor the upcoming season in this section.
NOTE: IP Payment System will be the Payment gateway providers for the 2019 season. If your Organisation requires access, please speak with your Member Federation directly.
- FFA's set templates (Junior/Senior Forms) will have locked fields that cannot be removed by Organisations, additional fields can be added and made mandatory by Organisations.
- Additional questions can be added to the signup form 'Other Fields' section by creating questions under Custom Fields Management.
Menu: People> Custom Person Lists> Custom Fields Management> Add/Edit Custom Field
Optional Products (Member Product)
- Optional products allow organisations to offer optional products to their registrants
- Products need to be added prior to creating the signup form – create products
Menu: Registration>product management > Add Other Product
- Optional product examples: shorts, socks, hats or shirts etc.