You will learn how to find your playing/participant history.
Steps to Completion
1. Log into your Play Football account using the link below. Make sure that you log into your Play Football account using the original method that you created your account with using either your email address & password or using your social login.
Play Football Sign In
2. Once logging in, click on "MANAGE MY REGISTRATION". If you do not have this option, click on the link below. This will direct you to your 'Participant Portal'.
Manage my registration is not available
3. Click on "Activity" and then "Registrations".
4. If it's a linked person's registration history you wish to look at, then click on the name in the top right-hand corner.
5. If the person you wish to review is not listed under 'Linked Records' then refer to the link below.
Linking FFA numbers
If you have issues seeing your playing history, you can either either submit a support ticket by clicking here or using our contact details below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02 8880 7983
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm
You will need to provide the participant's full name, DOB and the email address the Play Football account was made with.