The Play Football registration system accepts valid active kids voucher codes during the registration sign up process. Please use the following steps to apply your active kids voucher.
- Active kids vouchers (AKV) program is only available in NSW
- Vouchers can be redeemed directly on the playfootball system
- Apply for your AKV before starting your registration
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once, if you have made an error and registered to the wrong club or product, please contact your club/and or Football NSW directly to rectify this
Steps to Completion
Step 1: Apply for an active kids voucher HERE
Step 2: Start your registration here, search for your club
Step 3: Complete the registration process
Step 4: ENTER your voucher code, this option will be displayed on the 'Payment' section of the registration process
- In the Vouchers / Coupons section - select "Active Kids NSW" from the drop down of available Vouchers / Coupons
- In the Voucher Code box - type in the voucher code number that was provided to you by Service NSW (can be found in your email confirmation) - Click Apply
Please remove any spaces
- Your registration fee should instantly be reduced by $100
Apply for an active kids voucher HERE
Once registered you should receive the below email in regards to your voucher
Start your registration by signing into your Football Account here, find your club and click 'get started'.
Follow the registration process, AKV vouchers will need to be added to the vouchers/coupons area. The 16 digit code should be added with NO spaces. The coupon/voucher value should automatically be removed from the final total price of the registration fee.
Note: These processes are only a suggestion, participants should speak with there clubs directly prior to proceeding with these steps to confirm what the clubs payment options are.
If your registration has been placed and a payment has been made but no voucher was applied, you will need to do the following:
- Contact your club directly and inform them of the situation, provide the 16 digit valid code which should be redeemed by the club to service NSW directly. Once the funds have been received by the club they should reimburse you for the vouchers total.
If your registration has been placed and abut NO payment was made made and no voucher has been applied, you will need to do the following:
- If have not paid online, your registration can be canceled*, please re-register and apply your voucher code
Cancelling an unpaid registration can be completed by your club or by yourself via the participant portal.