Football Account Overview
- A football account* is required to place a registration on the National Online Registration System.
- The first step in the registration process is to create a Football account. Once created this will be where your player details, registration information and history can be found.
- Your Football Account can be created using your social account (Facebook or Gmail) *
- Your Football Account can be created using your email address*. Details listed here are for the primary account holder.
- One Football Account can manage the whole family’s registration
* Football Account – One account that lets you connect with all the Football Networks in Australia. Please refer to the Football Account tab to learn more.
* Social Accounts – If used to create your football account, you will need to continue with this sign in process. The email to your associated social account cannot be used to create a Football Account with Email address and Password
* Email Address – Please use an email Address you can access right away; a verification code is required to finalise the creation of your account.