Why isn't my playing history displaying on my Football Account?
Its likely you have created a Football Account* using a different email address associated to your OLD My Football Club account which holds your playing history data.
I do not have access to the email address used to register on MyFootballClub. What should I do?
If you do not have access to your old email address anymore, please do the following:
- Create a Football Account with your new email address/social account.
- Complete your Play Football registration.
*You will have a new FFA number generated
- Contact your club to link your new account to your participation history
- Email Playfootball.firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do i need to provide support to claim my old account?
Please email support informing them of your request along with the following details:
NEW FFA number:
OLD FFA number:
* Football Account – One account that lets you connect with all the Football Networks in Australia. Please refer to the Football Account tab to learn more.