If you wish to add or edit your club's disclaimers (T's & C's) for future registrants to your club, then please follow these steps.
- What are disclaimers
- Disclaimers can be linked to online signup forms to provide users with a set of terms and conditions that must be agreed to as part of completing the sign up process.
- You can use a single disclaimer for all of your signup forms or you can create different disclaimers for different situations.
- Only one disclaimer can be linked to a signup form.
- Click on "Add new Disclaimer" to create a new disclaimer or the 'Edit' icon to edit an existing disclaimer.
- Enter in the 'Item Title' and then the contents. You can add in a code of conduct for both player's and parents/volunteers and it is RECOMMENDED that you also include your club's refund policy. The editor is able to use HTML to provide styling to the text and links can be provided to documents stored in the file manager or hosted on an external website.
- Once you are satisfied with your disclaimer, then click "Save". You can then add the disclaimer you wish to use in 'Signup Form Management'.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02 8880 7983
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm