Please follow the below steps to perform a registration on behalf of a family member (ie a parent registering their child)
CLICK HERE to see how you can start a NEW registration journey
1. Locate your club, CLICK HERE to find out how you can find your club
2. When prompted, Login to the football account as yourself (Primary Account holder)
[!]The following steps are for participants who 'Already have an Account' (Football Account)
3. On the "Select the person you are registering for" screen - you can select:
a) I am registering a linked person (Use this option to register a person that you have already linked to your account) OR
b) Register my \ applicable relationship option (Use this option to register a person that you NOT already linked to your account)
You also have the option to tick if you want to "Link this participant to my account"
4. On the Basic Participant Details search screen - enter in the details of the participant you want to register (i.e your child)
** IMPORTANT - in order to find if the registrant has an existing FFA registration record - Enter in the email address used for their last MFC (My Football Club- 2018 or prior) registration (if known) and click Search
5. If the registration system finds any existing registration records that were registered using the email address you entered in the last screen it will return them here
Tick boxes that relate to any historical matches, this will assist administrators in merging records with this new registration - then click Continue
6. Continue with the rest of the registration process the exact same way as if you were registering yourself
[!] Please take note of any details your club has provided at the end of your registration i.e training times and contact details etc.