If you wish to access you 'Participant Portal' through your Play Football account to manage your registration, then please follow these steps.
First, you will need to log into your Play Football account to access your participant portal. Make sure that you log into your Play Football account using the original method that you created your account with using either your email address & password or using your social login.
Play Football login
Once logging into Play Football account, click on "MANAGE MY REGISTRATION".
If you don't have this option, then click on the link below.
Manage my registration is not available
After clicking on "MANAGE MY REGISTRATION", you will be directed to your 'Participant Portal'.
Within your football account you will be able to view/manage the following:
- Viewing playing history- current and previous registrations
- FFA numbers
- Editing contact details
- View /upload your photo
- Pay any outstanding invoices online (Visa/Mastercard) - only if your club is accepting online payments
- Download new or old invoice's
- Monitor the status of your pending registrations (awaiting payment, Approval required, ITC status etc)
- Cancel a registration request
- Submit a de-registration request
- Acknowledge de-reg request
- Tracking the status of an ITC request (if you have a pending ITC request)
- Managing WWC (Working With Children) details
If you have issues, you can either either submit a support ticket by clicking here or using our contact details below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02 8880 7983
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am - 5pm