The MyFootballClub registration system has been replaced by the new Play Football registration system.
If you are trying to register to a course for the first time and have not registered to participate in football this season or not registered to a football course ever before - please follow these steps:
1) Access the Play football registration system and register to the “FFA Education - QMS” club via this link => Play Football registration link
- If you have already created a football account, click on “Already have an account” and enter in the email and password you used to create the football account to login (or)
- If you have NOT already created a football account, please create one now using the same email address that you used to register in the old My Football Club system (if possible)
2) Within 24 hours your registration request to “FFA Education - QMS” should be approved. If 24hrs elapses and you do not receive any approval email – please contact Play Football support on (02) 8880 7983 or email@example.com
3) Once you receive email confirmation that your registration request to “FFA Education - QMS” has been approved, please allow another 24 hours for this to be processed.
Then visit the FFA Courses website and click the register link next to the course you wish to register to=> https://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com
You will then be presented with 3 options:
Event registration options explained:
Login to the FFA Courses website using your FFA number and email address that you used for your football account
(You can find your FFA number on the PDF receipt attached to the “Your registration to Football - Pending Approval” email you would of received from FFA Education)