As a club, you can define if you want to accept professional player signups to your club in the Play Football registration system.
This option can be defined per registration product, giving you the flexibility as an administrator to define which registration products you do (or do not) want to offer professional sign up for.
* Note: Definition of what constitutes a professional status player can be found here => National Registration Regulations
To enable professional signups to your selected registration product
- Registration menu
- Product Management menu
- Create or edit a registration product
- Under Signup restrictions and settings heading => tick "Allow Professional Signups"
- Save registration product
If you do NOT want to allow professional signups to your selected registration product
- Under Signup restrictions and settings heading => UNTICK "Allow Professional Signups"
Note - Option the player will see when registering to a registration product that offers the professional signup at your club