- A football account* is required to place a registration on the National Online Registration System.
- The first step in the registration process is to create a Play Football account. Once created this will be where your player details, registration information and history can be found.
For participants with a previous MyFootballClub account:
- Will need to create a Play Football account and ‘claim’ their MyFootballClub account details:
- When a participant creates a Play Football Account, the details used to create the account will be checked to see if there are any details from MyFootballClub that match. The email address is a key field in the matching process.
- If there is a match, the participant will need to ‘claim’ those details as their own and proceed with their registration.
- If you no longer have access to a previous email, please continue creating your football account using an email address you have access to.
- Participants who have already placed a registration on the National Online Registration system (2019 onwards), please refer to the Returning Participants* document.
* Football Account – One account that lets you connect with all the Football Networks in Australia. Please refer to the Football Account document to learn more.
*Returning Participant – A returning participant is an individual that already had a football account with a registration associated to this account