Your FFA Number is an 8-digit number used to store your playing history.
You can find your FFA number in your Participant Portal and in past invoices.
Steps to Completion
Step 1: Sign in to your PlayFootball Account
Step 2: Select 'Manage my Registration'
Step 3: Select the correct participant
Step 4: View FFA number
1. First you must log in to your Play Football account: Sign In Here. Make sure that you log into your Play Football account using the original method that you created your account with using either your email address & password or using your social login. Football Account login page
2. Once logging into your Play Football account, click on "MANAGE MY REGISTRATION".
3. If you did have the option to select "MANAGE MY REGISTRATION" then this will direct you to the PlayFootball Portal where you can find your FFA number.
4. To see your family member's FFA numbers that are linked to your Play Football account, click on your name in the top right-hand corner and you can select linked family members and review their FFA numbers.
5. You can also view your FFA number on your invoice. Click "Payments" >> "My Purchases" then download any invoice.
6. FFA numbers are listed in the top left-hand corner under the registrant's details.
If you have issues finding your FFA number:
Submit a support ticket by clicking here or using our contact details below.
You will need to provide the participant's full name, DOB and the last club they were associated at in order for us to assist.