This support article will provide assistance to participants on how to locate FFAs can be located from within the Football Account.
- An FFA number is a unique identifier that contains 8 digits
- FFA numbers are generated and distributed to participants when they register to football for the first time made
- Participants should only be provided with one FFA number for the duration of their football career. Re-registrations should be made under the same FFA number
- Club admins can view a participants FFA number from the admin portal
- FFA numbers are required for course registrations
- FFA numbers are listed on every invoice/tax receipt
Steps to Completion
Step 1: Sign in to your Football Account
Step 2: Select 'Manage my registration'
Step 3: Select participant
Step 4: View FFA number
An FFA number is located in different areas within the participant portal. Home screen
FFA number is also available under the participant details, click on 'my details' then click 'participant details' and 'custom fields'. The custom fields area displays all/any additional questions that you may have answer during the registration process Click 'payments' then down load the any invoice, FFA numbers are listed in the top left hand corner under the registrants details