If you have been contacted by one of your affiliate clubs or a player of one of those clubs to cancel a de-registration request, then please follow these steps.
Steps of Completion
- First, log into your association's Play Football Admin account using the link below.
- Once logging, click on "Registration" and then "De-reg Request".
- Select the 'From' & 'To' date constraints and if known the player's FFA number, then click "Search".
- Once the player has been found, click on the pencil icon.
- If you wish to fill in a comment for record-keeping, then type it in under 'Registrar Comment'. Click on "Decline Request" and finally click on "Submit".
- That player's de-reg request has now been declined as evident by their 'Request Status' below.