The De-Registration process allows Clubs, Associations and Member Federations to de-register a participant.
Clubs or Participants can request a de-registration and will only be completed once approved.
This guide will describe the process to initiate and complete a de-registration as an administrator of PlayFootball.
1. Log into PlayFootball admin account
2. Open the Registration tab
3. Select Registration Management
4. Click ‘Display Registrations’
5. Select the Active individual
6. Select De-register
7. Select ‘Go’
8. Submit the reason for the De-registration and add any additional comments (optional)
The De-Registration request will be sent to that players Participant portal for acknowledgement, If the player has not approved it within-days the request is sent to the Association/Member Federation