Club Administrators can initiate the de-registration request through the Play Football administration portal
Click Here to head to the Administration login screen
1. Log into Play Football admin account
Access is provided by your Association, if you require access please contact your Association directly
2. Select 'Registration'
3. Search for the participant using the search fields
Participants can be searched using the name, ID number or FFA number
4. Select 'Display Registrations'
5. Select the Active individual by ticking the box
6. Select 'Bulk action' > De-registration
7. Enter in 'Request Reason'- optional
8. Select 'Submit'
The Player will receive an email notification to acknowledge the request the club has sent through
If the participant fails to acknowledge the request within 7-days the request will automatically