This support article will demonstrate how participants can locate their FFA number after placing a registration. FFA numbers are used as unique identifiers, each participant should only have one number. This number consists of 8-digits.
- FFA numbers are a unique identifier that contains 8 digits
- FFA numbers are generated and distributed to participants upon their first-ever
- Club admins can view participants FFA numbers through the admin portal
- FFA numbers are required when registering to coach and referee course
- Participants are shown their FFA number at the end of their registration
- Participants can also view their FFA number on their invoice
Steps to Completion
Step 1: Sign in to your Football Account
Step 2: Select 'Manage my registration'
Step 3: Select participant
Step 4: View FFA number